Sunday, January 11, 2004

......Torn and sew back again.....

Entry From Ebloggy - ( Public )

....Argh..Maybe i talk too much sometimes.....I just feel as if my body was chopped into a million piecesand sew back again. I am now adopating what i was left now... my sew back memories of the past...Today was quite fine.... Morning i watch Whizzes Of the void deck. I saw the old man they said was the carpenter teaching them his childhood before he died a week later, sort of feel sad. Bin Mei didn't completed what she wanted before she left, as well as not a word of goodbye. Next was i wanted to watch Yu Gi Oh but Channel I was sealed off and was showing golf instead. Then i went up my uncle house to play my PS 2. I am playing the old games la, but pretty interesting. I played a while FF 8 till the island until a black out came.(Good thing i saved ) Then i stopped playing and play FF 7 which i find the story line very interesting. I was waiting to get the highwind. The last time i complete was on computer so i know a bit of what's happening in FF 7. But FF 7 the PS version is coming out. Maybe i' will stop playing it after soon. But I still wish to play it first, Then get more hints, tips and so on From my School Mates before i continued FF8 lor. It seems that i'm adapting quite well though. However, maybe things might go pretty out of shape sometimes...i fear that.... Any way tomorrow got Common Test ...So must sleep early............

No comments:

Post a Comment