Sunday, August 21, 2005

NitEzZ- 21.8.2005

Time is flowing fast..
Ebloggy isn't working again. I juZ hope to get the full memory into this place.
I'm still wondering, is it safe for me to really open this realm ? Or shall i keep this place in secret ?
I dunno still, but i feel, it's best not to do anything.. maybe..
But somehow i feel it's best to complete this place and get over with. Ebloggy's lagging. HaiZ.. i juZ dun like it sometimes.
These few days ? Tried to dota, but then 3 times do that also not enough virtual memory. SignZ... guess i'm not fit to play dota. SianZ.. could only play 1 player. Well, i guess i'm juz having some fun these weekend only. Then i'm going fully into study. It's not easy. Anyways, i guess that's all. I can't tink much now.
I had a nightmare abt Grandma commiting sucide. It's Dam.. real la. i woke up at 12 pm after that, then i was like what m i doing in my bedroom when i was suppose to be at uncle's house, the scene. Gosh... that nightmare was really like real. Dunno what's wrong, if i keep having nightmares, it's not pleasant.
That's all bah. Juz hope everyone's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment