NOw.. finally got the time to settle down and type this.
It's been busy.. and long. My last entry was like on Mon. Today is thursday.. well, quite a lot have happened ??
I'll skipped tues, nothing much except that it was juz like a normal school day. zZz.. Wed carry more weight, coz can say i almost died ? Hahax..
PE. 2.4. Well, the weather was very hot, and i guess i might not have enough water as explained by de teacher. After running 2.4, teacher wanted us to do Pull ups. I went to do 5 assissted onces, then after that i was feeling strange. I thought it was nothing then went to sit down, however, it was when everything started to lose colour. I had only one colour. Green !!. WHAT de hell ?!?! I went to take a drink, perharps it was my imagination or something, to realise that everything i see is fading away in de strong sun light. o_O everything was losing it's colour, turning into green coz it was grass. I called for help, Elwin alerted Teacher, which got me to lie down in de hall. While going to de hall, i was like going to faint, but i told myself, do not sleep, it might be over if u do, bear with it... The hallway to de hall now looked so dark, i couldn't even see people. After lie ing down, i recovered almost immediately, colours gradually fill up my sight again and i find myself looking at people doing PE. Elwin went to get a drink for me. The rest went for their activites.. football, basketball badminton.
It was break after that, dunno how, either de gal was unhappy or something, i accidentally crossed legs with a gal, which she went " tch" so loud lahs. I dunno who's fault.. but well, it was really jia lat. First heat condition, then that. Sounds like i was having a bad day. Tried to look out for it. Anyways wed's are de best somehow. CoZ there's Pe, break, Econs lecture, PW, Chinese, H1 lecture and tat's all !! =D band !! Quite nice lahs.. but well, tinking of how nice wednesday are, that's my first impression of it.
HaiX.. furthur more, Alfred Cox (physics tutor & lecturer) was in bad mood. SiaNzx. Damn idoitic lahs, i got do my physics tutorial lor but i really dunno how to do. Mingde can vouch for it !!!! DUMB, then he scolded me there's no prove. "GROW UP, STOP LYING " I would have sent him to de heavens even if it kills me, there was this sudden rush of anger so much in my veins NV BEFORe experience. Bloody fooL. Who Juz Does he tink he is ?!?!? + our class dun really understand what ever he's speaking lahs. Well, manage to subdude de anger in my veins and HE DIDN"T STOP picking on me. Walking around de whole lecture Hall3 which sat 3 cGs, he begin his stupid speech, in short saying how foolish or stupid we were, wasting time all de shit and what " top 25 % ). I would use " " for top 25 % BECOZ Ppl Juz LOVE to use this freaking word to push us. They're treating us as if we were toddlers that would respond well juz for sweets. I C U C I C U . Furthurmore, he added " expert Pen spinners' when he saw me doing so. I would have shouting and argue that he was no better, but i guess i shouldn't do that. I haven't seen de world yet, he's juz probably the few of those out there, out to make trouble and life miserable for others. SianZx, bear with it. I decided not to do anything rash too, since others were also tolerating him. De whole CG, S13 had their names down on his paper which we assume he took down becoz we didn't do. WADEVER ? Kept my fingers crossed for the rest of the day, prayng hard nothing will happen.
In Band, for the main teacher in charge ( i forgot his name - i shall name him Mr Tay's Equal ) Mr Tay is a maths teacher, who plays oboe, in student Council. but he has joined us for de passion of music. Mr tay is a excellent example for what ever his equal has said, becoz he encourages all de Jc 1 band members to join band. This is not to lose a skill which u pick up 4 years ago. Which is why i also want to go to SR Band. ANd also, why i encourage all my juniors to join band in JC too. Band in JC, band in Sec, what's de difference u may ask me.. i'll tell u, it's like sitting on 2 different boats. On the boat, sits a crew of different people only, sailing amist de sea of music. If not, i'd try my luck for council. Hahax..=P
Wells, Today..
Today's time table was friday's. Chemistry was a wreck. JC's chemistry is interesting BUT we've got a SUPER boring teacher and we have 2 hours with her on friday time slot. Awww... Friday BLUeS. Frankly, when she first gave the holiday lecture i was already BORED. BoRED in Chemistry, de subject i liked. I'll say even de lecturers, be it even the lady who was pregnent and had a voice which was totally "spoilt". zZz, all well, de most i'll ask Mingde or others. So much so for getting such a " interesting" chemistry teacher. But our Chinese teacher and Civics Teacher is v. interesting. Fair exchange? =P.. Break. Maths lecture. Lecturer Mr Ng, who was more of trying to rush through de lecture than explain lahs. WAH LAN EH !!! We haven't even copied much examples then he go " sorry no time hor, u all go through with tutor, anything ask ur tutors.. Like WTF lahs? What's de use of having him there then ?! Wadever... Econs was juZ liddat.. as usual, Mr Lum was calling names, addressing de lecture notes and so on.
Physics test was cancelled, no one really studied anyways. Orh well, he was explaining explaining explaining, while i and Pei wen were cracking brains over her work. She like totally high already. " AII YOO Y MY ANSWER WRONG?" then she start jumping on her sit ( movement of de upper body ).. only to realise when i pointed out, she forgot to add something. LOLX !! hahax then de whole lesson went liddat.
Maths make up tutorial. Then it passed juz liddat. =) Dismissed at last, then Jeremy wanna eat, Pei wen and company also, so Jia Qing decided to eat as well, to chou ri nao. So we stayed, chat, joked, whereby Ethel was completely mad, laughning at every single thing that was .. at de least funny. -__- It was 3.25, 3.30 Fu Qi dismiss liao, then he got de fitness club brief ing. I sms him say i'll wait for him at Heartland Mall.
It took 1 hr, around 4.30 before he called me, telling me de briefing was 1 hr. I was in popular, trying to find celestial Zone II book 40 to read, but i ended up reading Romance of De 3 kingdoms which i wasn't enjoying becoz i was standing so i went to read something else. Chicken Soup II. Heartland mall popular can't sit. Awww.. Then Fu Qi call me, i went down get a waffle to eat and wait for him. He came after settling his cG stuff. Since CG needs photo. I took them juz now after maths tutorial.
After that, came back practise piano and here i m typing this. Tink i'll settle the blog and start another maple ?? I tink i going to retired from being pro perharps ? I dunno lehs.. yupps. Tat's all for now =)
No comments:
Post a Comment