My mood is completely lousy. Dam tired. Seriously dam no mood.
Weiyu's blog brought much laughter, as well as the solo, budden i still have no mood. It's 11 n i'm back from the outing wif FuCK wif ssm. >< seriously, i dunno what happened to me, is it really wrong for me to like not go yesterday.
Some thing juz hurts. I really wanna see her. I juz dunno why. i m love sick pls tell me that. 2ndly is like it feels so much like rejection. dunno why it hurts so painfully inside. wadda hell is wrong wif me ?!?!?
I juz feel like missing out seeing her is like so. >< i really dunno sia. M i really making a really bad choice ? On top of tat, it's also like, can i even make it to her??
who can even tell me what's wrong lahs. seriously it's like i totally gone nuts.
Maybe i need to silently think slowly wadda hell has happened so far, tink slowly what it is.
That's why. HAIIS YO.
Today play 7th night of july =D.
It's really nice.
Hais.. juZ leave it fer now.
No comments:
Post a Comment