Sunday, December 7, 2008

The man, His world, His fate and his destiny.

More or less, a guy muz have his dreams.

He will, have to make his decisions  between his world and his destiny.

More often, we aren't able to choose anything for destiny and fate.

But now, i guess there is a choice?

I'm still lost.

It's true. I dunno why i'm feeling like that. Could it be that i've been feeling like this ever since JC1, remember the time i first went Sentosa with the FuCK clique, which was enjoyable totally. I was meeting the bd gal of today. That was perharps but a childish dream.

Then now, this morning, woke up with many interrupted thoughts. =X I wished it was un disturbed rest.

However, when i go to work, undisturbed rest could b a ill omen. It was pure rest, but yet the exhuastion of work never seem to fail to make it look bad. More responsibilites have been added to me, ever since this march 08, so much of my life has been changed. This year is full year of changes. Everything is happening too fast. Too fast to believe that it's all in 1 year.

Perharps is due to that you are my world and after you left, everything changed to before and after, separating the both half years into a complete cycle of a year. It makes time go so slow. Even if i were to say work isn't related to you, after all, i was really juz bluffing myself.

Furthermore, band. It becomes more of a forced situation, I had forced myself to face you. On top of that, unable to control my un residing pain and anger. I really dunno how to tell you sometimes or let it out.

There's so many things on my mind. But maybe the bustling festive mood in my house coz my cuzzie are over makes it hard for me to let it out. Surrounding does change mood? Wished it was 12+ till. Y m i yearning so much for tomorrow not to come? =X

No comments:

Post a Comment