Saturday, January 23, 2010

R E V I S I T E D

I miss you. Joanne Choong..

This is suppose to be the last thing I'm suppose to be writing.

but i really can't bluff myself anymore.

Despite the fact that you have no time, it seemed nothing much is ever done up either in your life as well. Life is better for you... since I left. Then what about me?
Was it that I never once understood the life that you thought to be so hard to live in with me around?

Schooling on mondays to fridays. Spending some time with me on saturdays, band on sundays. Is it that frustration sets in that you have to tie up with my life of working everyday.. or that why is it that you seemed only accommodate to my NS life, instead of the other way round.

I never got answers for that. Neither could you ever imagine that I was living such a horrible life in army sometimes, different from the rest and the only thing I wished was your care. Nevertheless.. when I am about to ORD, the joy seemed to disappear.

That's partly why I extended. It juz felt so empty to leave....

I missed the times we spend together. Even juz a bus trip back. The feeling of you being around.. is different.

I could only hope to imagine and look back that these times. I would wished not to tink about them.. but I can't bluff myself anymore. Last week, juz the same time back now..It felt so empty without you.

Juz wished you would juz go sometimes. Juz leave this world alone for me, let me rest peacefully and never to see you again. The pain juz doubled in my heart.

I don't know why I am feeling like this, but.. it's very painful.. Juz sitting here and watch time slips into 2 am....

Bustling myself with work didn't really help, maybe I guess.. all these juz only take delays the process.

I need a tear fall. =X

Juz let me continue sleeping forever can?

I'm getting so tired each day.. Sleeping earlier & waking up later. I wonder why's my fatigue getting up liddat..

Hais.. Is there a "miss you" antidote? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment