Thursday, January 15, 2015

Soul Mates

I've gotta learn this.

Though I'm amazed by how life gives you the astonishment that 2 complete strangers leading almost similar lives, only to be separated by 1 thin line. & that very thin line, is the very separation of why co-existence doesn't work.

It has to pass through the trials of time. Every dude, no matter how amazing, or clearly amused, or great has a past he/she reeks of, has hateful habits he/she doesn't speak of and interests that really doesn't collide. Is it unfortunate, no it isn't.

I always thought it was, it's life. That's why life is full of surprises, which also marks the fact of us being unique.

I gotta understand the difference that each and every one needs. Im a little sad that some of us aren't what I thought they were to be, it's a little sad, but I guess life still goes on. It's like that~

No comments:

Post a Comment