Today's her birthday, Jc^2.
I wished her that in chinese, she replied thanks in chinese.
I guess.. that's her. Plain & simple, when some1 wishes her that, she just thank back. No questions asked.
Or could be the fact that today is the 7th day of the Lunar New Year as well.
At work today, I always thought leadership was kinda secondary to me.
I realise how important it was today. Reason being.. it kinda affects morale.
I didn't really understand why the people there were telling me about certain things, only until today. It was dam sad. My boss was in charge of preparing the things for lou hei. Maybe she wasn't involved directly, maybe she was, but she took the darn effort to get things done, if not do them herself.
Yet because of an old taboo, we looked like outcasts. While the rest of the peeps inside were gathered round tables, laughing and preparing for lou hei, the rest of us were out there staring at each other. Much of the forsaken us knew the taboo, so what more to stare at the thing that's going on.
It looked exactly like a separate entity.
好好的一家,好像为了往昔的错觉,变成了一个团聚的悲剧。
1 part seeing people having fun, another part outside like being cast out in the cold. I've been brief by the normal folks, but it just feels terrible that as part of a group. Nothing from the top, it just feels not right, especially when I began to realise how this management thing kicks in.
Just pen-ing it down for reference.. so that I will remind myself how important this is.
Another special girl stole my heart. I think my heart must really lack security to be so easily stolen :p
Her tears has melted me, bringing me back to 7 yrs ago.
Back then was still young, now probably handling it abit better.
Abit better because I'm still me, the naive and dumb me.
No comments:
Post a Comment