Maybe you're reading this in the middle of the night, but maybe you're just casually reading it cause I know this link is somewhat inside your phone..
Don't cry okay?
You were the strongest girl I've known, the 1 that could lift boxes, refuse to let me carry that 3Kg Charcoal.. but at the end of the day, you still drop tears like a xmm.
You know, we both are quite alight. Maybe that's why we're nothing much to indifferent about.
Yet, although we are alight, it's just like wands. No 2 wands are the same.
As I always explained, 2 kids that undergo the same family, same school and same education, doesn't grow up to become the same. It's all in the mind.
We're gonna have some ups and downs. Further to that, more troubles. But I have you.
I don't know if you realise or not, I wouldn't bring you anywhere if I aren't prepare to face your parents or future.
Further to that, I am busy, my schedules have a few lady's name on em, but they're never lacking of yours. Im fighting a lost cause here, it doesn't matter to me. I see it as a form of way that I've gotta learn it and earn it, so as long as you don't ignore me, I guess I'd hold you and keep you in 1 piece.
Who said you aren't allowed to cry? Didn't I explained the reason why I don't like ladies to cry because I feel helpless. At the very least you're on my shoulder. Not some miles away again, like how we started?
Im that messy, fussy and dumb fuck you dealt with for the past few days.
But you're that angelic protector looking after me always.
I Love You.
With all my heart, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment