Somehow u'll find yourself here, even if you know the possibility of a happy post doesn't seem possible?
Silly, I dont think you could sleep, but Im piled up with work.
I like how you set up the bed in the afternoon, yet accuse me of not folding the blanket in the morning.
I know you helped me set up the table and arrange things nicely; always clearing my stuff and putting them in place
Im happy to have supper with you on Saturday, just you were so grumpy. I know you are tired, but around that time was like what I could work with.
Hope you have a good rest and have fun after the exams. Basically, I sleep in after my last paper and just eat a humongous dinner (not buffet, maybe like alot of nuggets/ happy food).
... Then start thinking about life :x
HAHA, just ignore the last part, it was just me being dark :P
No comments:
Post a Comment