Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 / 001

Maybe, when somethings you lose, then you realise the importance of it.

Maybe I always didn't want 2018 to come because it meant that my JC will be forgotten.

Or that Im still carrying burdens from 2017.. strangely, didn't I say Im comfortable with changes.. yet deep inside, Im still the idiot that's scared that one day I'll be forgotten.

Stop trying to feel apologetic for anything and everything.

I remember that part of me, that's whiny and just impossible. "sorry, I screwed up; sorry...."

That part where I thought honesty was the best policy and in your face got the " sorry so?".

We just tend to forget all these when times go by, but that sudden reminder.. always stays.

Can I take a year off?

Just kidding, I remembered looking forward to 2017, but not 2018.

Side note, it's been 10 years.

如果回憶 不在一瞬間枯萎
我能體會 時間有淚

I'm pretty sure something stirred last Saturday when the dream catcher broke. It's been buried so deep that I don't even know where to start, but you know, hugs helps.

I don't know how to tell you, I just know I need to feel your warmth. Yes, Im talking about you fqnj.

I know I need to stop pretend that everything is okay within me, but my emotions are quite complicated. I remembered you saying you always wanted to tie my heartstrings. I know you meant well always.

Thank you, for always trying to repair my weakness and this broken shit of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment