Thursday, December 28, 2006

My strength is failing me.
for once in my life, i'm feeling so...
crying ><..

it's becoz of the webby joan send ><
de story " i believe you".
Aww... changing a gal's life completely.
Right from every ordinary mistake
it's impossible, a NJC gal, that pro, that power.
but, it's imagination.

JuZ dunno what's on the gal's heart.
Or wad's inside.
i wished so long to see you yet i can't.

It's juz only a few trains away,
it's juz only....
i thot i could eventually catch up.
Yet now i m even lost.
i do not know how are you.
i'm so... lost in this world of you..

I was at tiong.
She said, u were home.
No sms.
Why did my phone had to died then ?
juz feel so horrible.
it's.. juz.. like tat. ='(

I can't say my heart aches.
I can't say my heart breaks.
I really dunno what else to say.
I'll juz locked them up again.

De very last thing i wanna know is.. i've failed - again

which, i really dunno lahs..
>< Aii yo, it's so complicated.
Won't dwell any more.
Can jiu can, cannot jiu cannot.
I dun wanna be bothered over any more things.
sobx.

tears & pain is what i get back from this care.
Maybe i'm borned a lonely vampire.

A 10 card formation for you.
A 7 card formation for hoi.
Yet hoi's a impossible one.
Does it mean ?

haix.. how will you understand how i feel ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment