I know 2006 has past a year of great memories n strength.
Some memories that caused tears to my very eyes,
some memories that is treasured so much that i can never forget.
say band fest, Result slip 2006. Anything more ? Maple guild outings !!
Though zenia is history, let her stay that way. I dun wanna have anything to do wif her again i guess. Piano will take up stuff again. i tink i roughly scraped through that last year. it's dam a freaky dam close shave i guess ?
Meanwhile, i got to realise alot other stuff. Many of us aren't enjoying things as much. Perharps are we taking things for granted. I also realise that i somehow depended too much on other people sometimes, i muz grow strong !
So let de new year come and enjoy !
May de new year bring much happiness n great aspirations !
I shall add aspirations n other stuff to my blog soon.
means change new skin ! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment