My footsteps suddenly lost their lightness,
it juz looked as if the rain has suddenly turned into a heavy downpour,
weighting down my legs.
The passageway that took juz a few seconds to pass seems to take hours to cross..
She juz stared at me n said " you may go, i can go home alone.."
>_<
I know..
Mei hasn't been in a good mood, but.. at the same time..
seems like i've worsened.
The bus broke down halfway 2 stops before the british council.
I had to walk all the way to the british council..
i thot you'll forgive me for all n all..
N help me wif joannie..
tell me how..
But, it's all the reverse.
the coldness of the rain..
i thot, it was quite a price to pay to turn up for a unexpected visit.. knowing i might fail, yet i didn't realise the risk was so great. I indeed has failed.
>__<
i'm so sorry ..
but it feels really terrible when i've lost joannie suddenly and you.
Partly becoz joannie isn't free to go out, & i haven't seen her like so long....
hais.
Next is you keep like diao ing me...
I''ve like lost 2 important ladies of my life, how can tis be !??!
>___<
I know my apology suxs, i know i' was really harsh that day,
but pls understand your bro bu shi gu yi de..
the thot of losing her is bad, but i know i've lost ler..
hais, though nothing really changes, the outcome can be predicted..
Jiu jiang.
Leaving the steps of tomorrow to decide on my mood again.
Or, maybe.. something else.
wanna see her but dun feel like moving my smses.
Kai bu liao kou.
Nan dao wo jiu jiang kan jer ta bu jiang ??
No comments:
Post a Comment