Sunday, January 21, 2007

This blog has exsisted so long ler. Containing much of the memories of ebloggy, to now. Like, sec 2 till now. Right after she left my life. if she'll be still around, she'll be sec 4.
I still tink i du bui qi she. Nv see her even before she left.
My direct junior. >_<

Well, that was one thing i've nv really forgotten. Meanwhile, juz realise how things settle in life. Take grayson, mr Gloz stepped in during his sec 2 period, changing his flute techniques and changing his music life 4ever i guess. Though he left around his sec 3, but grayson already has the right way and developed his sound. For me ? I had a change in conductor all the way around, but the only correct one was sec 3 going sec 4 period, meaning the holiday time tat time. For me, now also the same for saxophone. LoLs. Why always during the end time then i usually get stuff important to me ?
Juz got to improve the sound. that's one aspiration of me.

i find that i can't work wif people who's too straight. Straight not meaning in their sex or wadever u'r tinking, it's they'r too straight wif things. maybe it's call inflexibility but i won't call it like that.
It's like, they keep sticking to their shedule, yet they're not doing it.
I understand completely their plight, and i know of they're difficulties.. but yet they juz can't do it.
Started from.. chester.
Hais, i dun understand. Tell me i'm too bias over this peeps. Or m i not ?

Finally got a mouse. Feels strange now.
I still miss joannie.
Da jie jie too highlighted to me, you miss her doesn't mean u like her.
Furthermore, i reminded myself, i do not stand much of a chance along the way this year >_<
Hais. It sounds like a failing course for a ship. A ship heading for no where in this sea of love.
The ship captain is vammy. >_<

Love is complicated. I dunno. I already thrown my anchor into the sea. Stopping anything.
Hoping it'll stop more damage done to my half torned ship that's still repairing.
Anyways, spent 1 hour blogging 3 blogs.
De outer core, Class blog and here.
Maybe i should juz afk forever.
Got scolded by C.

I still have one word for her : Leader earn their respect.

Gd nightZ
Starrily Swt Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment