"Let X be the random variable " no of yrs to wait "
X ~ Po ( 3 )
Let wintery tears melt and pass..
Let those cruel and harsh winds pass..
N from there leaves me to know one thing..
whether the star of venus then shines on.. forever?
Let it be the my promise to you..
my worth of sincerity..
& hope it will overcome everything else =')
I know enough water has been spilled on this one.
but can't help it i guess..
I know i can't be there always..
Becoz we belong to different worlds..
Hell & heaven apart..
But know that i will catch you even if u fall from the highest heavens to my darkest hell..
wonder when can i catch a glimpse of you ever again ?"
written on my public blog.
Stressed & emotional.
1st applies to me during friday and 2nd applies to me sometimes. I wonder which of tis was on friday ? For the first time in friday, i wasn't able to play that well. I tense up too much. Next was also it was like freezing inside the band room. suddenly, the room which i seldom felt tat cold was so cold !!!
Hais, dunno what i tinking then or what, i only know i was squeking like hell then. >_< what a headache. Next on is she. I thot i've give it a wait of 3 yrs. But.. is the wait worth it ? I shd say, will she then acknowledge of it ?
Then i tell myself yes lahs, muz have faith in her. if not, then juz too bad. Juz confine myself back to me bahs to stop hurting myself any more. No more tears shd flow any more. Though my heart has been frozen, yet it does not mean it is dead. No doubt my emotions are more or less stiffen, but i tink i shdn't let it affect me much.
As much as i wish to see her, i guess tis 3 years will be a test, for alot of things.
Alas.. nothing much for me to speak on either.
SYF JIA YOU ! =)
i'll definitely make de audience cry.
Time to kun.
NightZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment