Monday, April 16, 2007

YaWnxz.. i haven't blog for so long.
I know it's kinda stupid and horrible and blah blah blahs.
N the best part is ?
I'm not ready for maths test tomorrow !!
My maths like GG liddat >_<
+ my confidence for chemistry seems to like falter becoz of economics and GP !

Sometimes i really wonder why m me me me me me me me, the kiddo who's so dumb to a certain extend is studying A levels.
Maybe i'm crapping and talking absolute rubbish but it still isn't making sense lahs.
=X Juz abit too long never scream, shout and let it all out.
Tat's why i'm feeling like that.

Tests are first, becoz they belong to studying. Sometimes studying is fun, but sometimes it isn't when u spend so much time to do stuff.
Makes u tink you're kinda stupid but is it really true?
I dunoo. What really is stupid to be define lahs. zZz..

Nextly, i'm sick ! Love sick. I juz can't forget her smile lahs.
Somehow.. >_< i'm feeling like so kiddo can ?
Makes me feel like i'm kinda desparate. But really dunno how to go around it..
This wait will take 3 long years. Maybe it looks long, but actually it isn't.
What a ironic i'm speaking eh..
But seriously, it's kinda weird. I haven't seen her for soooo long.
Hais, there goes me dwelling how long i haven't seen her >_<
Wait, face to face would be her birthday, but it was juz thursday that i saw her figure.
Juz very shy to walk up and say hello in front of her band lahs.
Whacks* Bish* !!!
Feel so dumb now why shouldn't i have done so...
Eh, ok ok, i totally like dunno what to say.
Somehow at tat time i also felt like " dun shy, juz go lahs"
then i stopped myself somehow.
Why ~!
Dunno.

Ok okz, i should stop myself. I'm like talking rubbish over here n being so ' shy ' over it. WELL, ok ok back to maths. Dun play play k ?
Will be back to blog more bahs. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment