Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't pract piano =(
Been neglecting it ever since audit 'started'.
Ya, it's been excuses, but it's like so busy.
The silent of the night can't be broken by me.
Sooooo Many things happened. I wondered is it me? or juz that mummy leaves, it's like a test?
Yawnxz.

Finished munching on a packet of instant noodles. Faints*
I'm finally snacking at 11? On a weekday?
Maybe it's coz the Mos Burger wasn't filling. but it was nice :)
Not becoz it was treated by cuzzie, but it was tasty and great.

Ytd.. or rather started from Tuesday, Sista suddenly sick. I went home in James's car, reached home 9+, quite fast he drove from MINDEF down. No piano. Tired.

Ytd, poor you had to rush down to my house, when i could then after that look after my sista. I have no idea Sk was there, if not i wouldn't make u so ps there. After that had KFC with ya, ta pao ing for me and Zq + eileen. You photo stated scores, i had sectionals + a lil practise on the piano.

Today was such a i would call it an 'impromtu'. Nothing much happened throughout the day till i was meeting Cuzzie SiHui. Sista called me to tell me to go OG buy the bag, as instructed by Mummy. Then cuzzie came, we ate, chat and went into "her" issue. Around 8 i left, took 124 and went to OG and got e bag, juz when it almost reaching 9, sista called to say she is feeling nausteous (want to vomit). Pardon my spelling, so it seems like it's abit late, so i said try to hurry down and see doctor, but i guess it didn't work. Doctors dun wait for us at the clinic. The clinics are all closed.

She seemed quite all right when i got back, juz that her lips were red and she was looking quite pale. Then i realise the reason was partly due to the fact that sk's mum called, to initate e break up wif sk. =.- I told her dun worry, me and jie jie will settle. Fact is, we ourselves is sorta facing this problem, i really dunno how to bring this up to settle. =( What m i talking?

At most at least my sista is assured and safe, should be fine. Might need you to look after her awhile these days. Somehow, i wasn't keen on taking leave tomorrow. I have a feeling Graham might be on mc. In any case, i juz somehow dun feel like. Dunno why. Even though i'm pretty max ed up, could it be that i'm escaping the numbness?

Uncle took the bag and went off. Wrote a short letter to mummy. Sounds stupid, but i really miss her =X

Cuzzie asked, isn't it painful? Or are you numb already? That is why i shifted to full circle. How could i let you read these thoughts? You'll cry again. Anything as long as you're happy bahs. Saw some very interesting rings over at Metallurgy i tink. Will look into that. But now tired le, shall juz go sleep. Tomorrow? I really hope everything will be fine.Especially you sista.

Do i love you? Yes.
Do i hate you? No.
I seriously is a fool waiting like that. 
I dun wan to use the 3 words to harm you, so all i can say is dui bu qi.

Pain is pain, but i can't use it as an excuse to harm you back.
You juz dun mean it, maybe, somehow.

Love
Vammie

No comments:

Post a Comment