Friday, November 21, 2008

You're a test from heaven?

Tired, on leave for the past 2 days but hasn't really been nice?

What's nice? I got time to rest my poor brains. anyways, i'm still tired. So let me drop my heart words first.

They always grew heavy and i hate to let them go off without jotting them down.

Started off when i was coming home and saw the couple in front of me.
Ordinary loving couples.
Brushing each other gentle. So loving.
Reminds me of jx that concert day.
Her guy's charm really rubbed her off.

Previously i've missed you already. =X 
Awww... wishing time would stop and let me reminise abit more. But i'm really tired.
My point? Love you, but everytime we touch on this topic it get so touchy.

I really scared that 1day i will not be like this.
I am juz scared that i can't wait till the day you can. 
=( 
Not another gal comes or wad, juz scared i might leave this place before you.
Not sucidal you know, i guess i also find it hard to put.
Maybe i'm juz paranoid.
(or juz that i'm too good that good guys always die first)

Silly me.
"I know him so well" Sends my mind back to you.

i really miss you.
& i mean it that i won't be sick of seeing you everyday.

Perharps anything that makes you happy again =)
I won't get angry then. No point also. Haix.
Be happy coz i want you to be happy all right?
Dun care/ worry abt me.

Weekends juz start. there goes my 2 days of leave. yawnx.
Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment