I seriously wish time would stop.
Since Tues or rather Monday, been emo ing. Hahax, blaming it on Yanling becoz she sent me that emo song. Kidding lahs, Tues.. quarrelled with Joanne again.
I don't ever understand. Why m i shedding tears for you.. & in the end you juz pretended those tears never meant anything.
I'm juz so stupid and dumb.. I keep telling myself, let it go, yet in the end the person stopping this process of let go is myself..
I never expected to you to highlight to me " You know the whole world is blaming on me?" So?! I know, mistakes are unavoidable, & I have to assume full responsibility. But do you know who is standing by my side when e whole world is doing so?
"全世界都可以放弃我,但是你不可以."
但是留着的你, 已经无法接受以今日的事
Whatever happens on is already my business bahs. Juz forget everything..
There's so many things I wanna type, but I guess lazy to. Very long winded also. + I m so darn tired.
I wish I have loads more time..
Was telling yanling, I wish for 3 days juz to day dream. Hahax, I'm turning workaholic..
I need more manpower!! Muz outsource for talent.
Thanks Ash so much for banner thingy.
To sleep and watch Tomorrow unfold again.
So much to do, so little time..
But
Smile.. Becoz you're alive and not hunted down.
=] I muz smile more and look forward always.. Muz not emo tt much.
For once I'm cutting down my lou shou ness. >.< LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment