The time now is 2.15.. AM.
Not pm. I'm like still at this place here typing. I muz b mad.
Got 'arrowed' for this end year's CC Countdown Event, now currently secretary. >.< Sometimes I wonder, is my face too easy to read that I'm dumb or?
=X Life is full of surprises..
Juz when I really thought there was time to rest, it happens.
& now the more I keep telling myself, =( I'm going to be single for quite awhile.
Don't have the time to keep gals company and stuff..
SianzZz 1/2.. Don't like the feeling of not able to share or love someone at a point of time. It makes you feel so selfish, or rather really selfish.
Maybe is void of your appreciation of me always. =(
Hais, wadever. I really should get a cat, at least it would keep me company more often.
Dunno you lahs. I really wished you'd care more, but did it really matter? Too tired to type any significant things today.. another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment