"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special "
blows the dust away from this place. Haven't got the time to sit down and type. Been busy with Countdown 2010 over at the CC side and also with next year's concert.
It's X'mas.
Merry X'mas to myself. Got myself a cute teddy bear. I nv considered teddys to be part of the pooh family.. but.. he juz stood out. Mini toons bear.. looks very lonely. Sm was telling me should buy a pair so won't lonely.
Descendant of my pooh that's been with me since primary school?
I still refuse to accept the very fact that everyone's been saying "friends".
that connection with your other half, is it something that you say cut and have it cut off and pretend nothing ever happens after that.
At least.. if we'd cool down.
I see you meddling in matters which you......hais forget it. No point mentioning those.
I choose to forget and know that you dun exist.
Which until now, never took out the pooh in the cupboard, Mummy put it there ever since Aug.... She knows..
10 Dec was out with Seehui to Suntec (if i didn't remb wrongly). Guess being out with her would take away every of my woes :P
Watched New Moon with her on the following monday, coz she had to be home earlier on that thurs and monday. Didn't know if you liked the movie ma, you say okay.. but majority of my friends didn't like it.
Don't say I first.. tell me how you feel abt the movie honestly? :P
Will be back to update more. X'mas wo, grace you like so busy too? =X
Hope you don't cry anymore =)
No comments:
Post a Comment