Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ru Guo..

Zhen de ai guo.. Jiu gou le ma?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBPCvMPg4Us

*Looking at Xiu (the black shirt guy) being constrained from talking.. at the very moment of leave.. reminds me of death taking you away and watching ur love......

I don't have to say.. Why is it that even now you left that whenever you juz face danger, my heart goes out to you? WHY?!?!

Wo de yan lei bu ting de liu..

Jiu suan shi di er chi kan..

Hai bu jiu xiang ku chu lai..

Same as watching "my sassy gal" =(

I am as confused.. and lost.

Work has seemed to increase and take my mind off..

Worked till 7+ today and reached home at 8+. Many thanks to Chief for fetching us back (me & ash)

Since then been stoning at this computer...

Piano aside... my accounts aside.

What am I doing?

=(

Looking forward to Thursday.

I only know how to talk.. But forever so weak in all these...

No comments:

Post a Comment