Monday, February 1, 2010

Been having nightmares these few days.

Wondering.. have I been turned workaholic by my department?

My room's still in a mess anyways. I'm like hardly finding time for myself.

=X

That said.. it juz seems like somehow the empty side of me is still that empty. Or rather.. Was I juz bluffing myself it was filled with you?

=(
Had a dream back then that I was sorta doing something with my wife. Literally.. like wife? how do I know? Probably it juz suppose to be so in that dream... coz I was bringing her to find a room for ourselves.. then we sorta stumbled upon this building with MWS members as waiter, chief and cook. Lolx.. Chong Rui, Sean as waiter, while Hui Fang was cooking. They told me the rest on shift.. This is dream hor, dunno what's so scary. I juz felt lost.. coz my house became like SO BIG literally. It's like my kitchen is expanded to the size of a hall. Kitchen only!!! =.- Had to the room behind the kitchen for some privacy, but the kitchen was PURE WHITE. Like the kind in Kingdom Hearts.

BRIGHT WHITE ROOM FOR KITCHEN?!?!

Woke up half way between.. didn't know why, but I only remembered juz as I was about to get settled with her, I woke up =.- Anyways, nothing personal intended. She had short straight hair, with nice face features, but looks very witty and clever. 1 look you know never to mess with her that type. But the thing about her is, she's like those big sized Ah Lians when I first saw her and when reaching the end of my dream, she's like Joanne's size.

The following day I had another one, I tink I muz be too exhausted to come out with all these. (what am I doing while sleeping xia?)I couldn't remember that one, but I told Sm they all about it.

& Ytd.. or rather Sun morning's dream.. was literally about Ns whereby I woke up at 9+ then I went like.. "wtf M i still at home? Aren't I suppose to be in camp" How to wake up and have a nightmare? Well, the next minute I was plunged into many thoughts happening at the same time.. Chief Clerk's temper lahs and a brief recollection of the past happenings.

Quite the headache reviewing all the stuff, u definitely will agree with me some of these moments that took quite long to forget juz came back briefly, it juz suxs. That's a nightmare!

Aww well, enough of dreams. I hardly had them while I was on work.

29th Jan Friday was my last NS working day. I extended till 31 Jan 2010, which was ytd and I did regret the fact that I extended. Whatever I was tinking about helping was literally juz like the way Chen Gong did for Cao Cao. At least probably Cao Cao appreciated.. yet now appreciated? Lolx..

Shall continue again.. tired le.

No comments:

Post a Comment