It's so hard to type out how I'm feeling now.
It's my first post of February.
Actually.. Been wondering.. the whole month for this day and it juz passed like that.
I stopped moving ever since I ORD. or rather ROD. Neglected my piano, band and so on. It became like a drag. Wasn't really doing anything effective always.
I could bluff the whole world. But I can't bluff myself. It was that hide away from you as far as possible feeling. If I wasn't in SG, I probably could. There would be so many places that I could avoid.
Tampines.. Plaza Singapura, etc. Actually it's juz me refusing to give up. I also didn't understand also la. but.. it doesn't feel right.
Am I too also escape?
& wait till the heavens deliver the next angel down?
The most simple way is to run away.. to juz run away so that I'll never be bothered by it..
By you.
You know everything you asked, I will do, no matter how pissed I am.
I'm juz a kid whining away.. awww =(
I'll juz go sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment