Yeah.. June's flowing into July. It's 9 days to July.
What's the big deal? Am I going to cry and be angry with myself.
Mourn for my birthday.. Why am I like mixing her with my 21st birthday?
I seriously have no mood to celebrate. No1, really no1 could possibly make me feel like celebrating. Somehow~ I juz don't have the mood.
But I do feel like doing, is to drink wine n be merry.. at least juz drunk out for a night or 2.. Is it stupid me who's been doing all the un necessary stuff that I seemed so busy with?
Somehow..that's all I feel like doing..
Was away to Ipoh/Cameron Highlands for the GRO retreat.. in the back of my mind, it was juz full of "Joannne". It was like taking a whole luggage of thoughts and emptying it among those hills. Taking a short break to a place I've been long ago, reviving the old child memories and reminding myself I've matured and throwing away those painful memories.
Equatorial Hotel.. still look the same. Rooms and etc.. how different could it be? I still remember I was car sick then.. but the bus was quite power, not to mention the Bus driver too.
In the meantime, though I tell everyone, i still have to say.. I'm gonna be like quite singular (single) for awhile. I kept telling myself, it was a mistake from the start, yet it's something that both of us didn't wanna correct. Muz it end that way?
It's a 2 way thing.. I can't blame her.. also. I'm not afraid to fall in love again.. it's juz who you are? That tough girl which can kick ass? :P but it's dam hard to find.
Awww well, trying to figure out if my life is coincidental? Why? Becoz most of the time things happen together, so making it coincidental.. the conclusion I got was.. things happen all the time, it's not surprising that two things would happen that way. Also, that reminds me to keep tabs on my unsettled business so that they won't snowball and hit me.
zZz, anyways, life's never smooth sailing. Thus, will be sianx sianx awhile here and there and always~ >____<
I've made up my mind. This block of ice will probably stay for awhile. But this is a huge block of ice that contains the most memories right from ebloggy. =X See? The written memories I wrote into those books.. they just don't mean anything to you. To me, it was painful looking at what I write. =/ that makes me wonder if diary ing was good? It is.. becoz after a long while, we'll look at our stupid self and reflect..
Reflections are good, but don't look back, if not you'll fall into that emo trap.
Same for myself.. after going for this GRO trip makes me feel like travelling more, but $$$$ is exp.
Reminds me to make do with my Singapore!
That's all for now~ (:
No comments:
Post a Comment