Tuesday, June 22, 2010

22th Heaven

I look like I'm in heaven. There's this light over my head.. it shines like the way they show in movies...

Xin was telling me of the creative juices flowing.. Joanne wasn't trying hard to probably understand things. >___<

C why we're back to the topic of Joanne again. & the word to use for again seems quite.. right.. A G A I N.

I won't touch on why, or we should go that way.. but I wanna say is that year 3 is important for her, I should juz be there for it. Sounds dumb that I am only there for 1 year? or like it's like a test she has to endure?

You may wanna ask me, if she cannot even endure this, how will she survive the rest? I always thought I had answers for things, but half the time, they're juz crap and excuses I come up with. However, this time, I doubt it. A girl.. single parent, who also survived that onslaught of break up and decided her will then.

Do you tink she'll falter that easily?

Maybe yes to studies now, but other things I doubt so. That's why I believed that probably is the best solution. Easing myself? I guess I've got to separate my fantasies from reality..

Not juz for Joanne. Myself too. I was gifted with the talent for all those fantasies. I guess it's time to separate them and really maybe vault those fantasies somewhere. Also, it hurts to live in them while I'm emo ing.. partially, I believe everyone also will get it, it's their own illusions of their emotions. That falling part. Which is that part whereby you sorta get mis leaded easily.

Very Easily...

It's 12.30am already, I decide to rest now. Although I spent quite some time talking on msn, I guess I'm exhuasted to pen down more thoughts.

Juz me, myself and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment