School started on 23 Aug..
I watched " My Sassy Girl" again, probably this is the 4th time, and I cried. As usual.
So dumb right? Know I will cry and still watch =_____- I must be mad.
Sometimes, I tink I need a channel to release all those tears =X I've been forever saying about her and stuff liddat, but it appears that it is true that I really can't avoid them.. despite running and also facing them.
Maybe I really need to find someone from the future to save me =X
Lolx, which makes me to tink how 'vintage' I am. Turning 21 in about a week's time and having no total idea to what to wish for? I told myself, I only want a nice date with her, but who is the date and how possible the date = totally impossible.
>_< So much for wishlist? Of cos i understand what's known as be careful of what you wish for. Like the date, don't want to alarm her that fast? Also, sometimes you need to go by the "ylhosly" theorem (by me and Fq) and fate. Ylhosly theorem just meant "You Love Her Or She Love You", it was suppose to be "I Love Her or She Love Me" but I tink Ylhosly sounds better than ilhoslm. Either way doesn't matter mahs, so I concluded with my relationship with Joanne that probably the failure lies in me giving too much. So, she doesn't love me. Maybe she does, but not powerful enough to sacrifice for "us". Then, we ask ourselves often, you wan to get someone who loves you or someone whom you love? Thus, it becomes the perfect love question to some1 in doubt.
Sometimes, talking so much about all these theorems seemed rather pointless, because love is that complicated and also, fate. What binds us together? Will fate choose to separate us or destined to bring 2 lost souls together?? This is something that probably no1 knows, but to treasure what is in existence to many of us.
I speak like so understand but actually, I'm lost. Lolx, tink I'm gonna be single for quite awhile, because even if I did wanna be together with that girl, she deserves some1 better and not only that, she's just.. impossible to be mine. Both our worlds met, but the connection is weak. I really hope that you would notice me though (: However, I would choose to protect you no matter what, probably.. till when the time is ready.
There is so much happening these few weeks.. I hardly had time for myself, which is good and bad. Good in the sense that I am less emo ing, bad as in I don't have that free space to breath. It's like one after another. But then again, that's life. Having more crappy ideas up my head as usual, so I'm not sure if free space means = more crappy! hahahx.
Feel much better after crying, despite the hard fact that I've teared. You see, this week's band BBQ, I have Lu heng reminding me, do you wanna ask her? I sorta forgotten. Last year, you didn't come at all. Why? Where you waiting for me to pick you up again?
=/ Then how about this year??
Like I explained earlier, it seemed like I'm still living in the past, despite the fact that I need to be living in the future. Maybe some1 (my woman) needs to save me from the past so that my future is restored? Hahahx.
Somehow, I still like some of the vintage stuff. So that's probably when I came up with the word "VinSage" Means "Vintage Sage". A sage that still lives in Vintage times. I like the Victorian type of designs, but they'll cost so much to design and rebuilt. Not only that, the retro songs and so on.
Closing ceremony was last week, it was okays, the main highlight of the whole week was I dreamt that she was engaged. That was very horrifying to the fact that I woke up immediately after that.
Seriously, that is a nightmare!!! However, I tink too much. Lolx, I suppose to go like "engage engage la!" but, really.. find so long, I realise the attraction I have for her isn't something that is found that easily.
Dreaming of you.
Dumbly
No comments:
Post a Comment