Monday, August 23, 2010

Cupid Arrrow~~

Maybe the cupid threw the wrong arrow?

=X

Scared.

I sometimes couldn't understand why fate is that coincidental. But then again, it seems too easy for me to even like.. try? I mean.. I can't try but even at the thought of it. It just..

Hard.

I mean, the person's distance is too far. I also, dun wanna put too much hope into it.

Love is that magical isn't it? At least.. being friends seemed to be better as a way to see her again.

Or will I ?

At the same time, I might have been fooled. Like a kid.. I'm throwing tantrums @ myself.

Sometimes I really wish you'd have the time to take my mind off. Or rather have something like you to take my mind off..

That's why Mummy always say to have some1 take care of is better.

Does the sentences even make sense? Hahahx. I muz have been day dreaming.

Drunk on Cookies & Cream Ice Cream just now. 2 servings. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment