I'm suppose to be sleeping.
Yet there's lots of thots trapped in my head.
N it's entering either here or my diary.
By right the diary, but it was 're - constructed' with bitx n piecex of loose paper. How fantastic is that?
=_____- Feeling nostalgic and yea. over her.
How nice eh!
Yah, I love you still. I can't deny that fact. I can't change that fact either. Even if the line i drawn was so clear that you and I are just strangers, but yet.. it's inevitable that if tomorrow continues like today, you can't expect me to sit and watch you die.
Maybe I should?
Last week passed just liddat. It was my 'free' week. It's quite shiok to have this kind of life once again, when I sorta got my piano into my life once again. Also, I managed to further up on stuff which I wanted, like catch abit of info and band stuff here and there. There's much to finish as always, just that somehow.. abit here and there is missing la. Dunno how to really put into words, just like always.
Guess when I know what to say then I'll say ? Better than just typing nonsense here =X
Yahs, then too long nv blog so that computer crashed. =____- Hais okay okays.
I'll go rest. It's lunar 7th month, so hot!
NItex
No comments:
Post a Comment