Sunday, July 18, 2010

Many events have happened.. as said by the previous post. I guessed I didn’t have the time to finish writing them one by one. There’s too little time to be bothered about everything too, such as her.

I’m in the paradox of that “her & band thing”. Today, Her dearest Gabriel and Izmi went down for practice I guess but she forgot to tell them there’s practice today. I do not have their contacts because simply their particulars were in a real mess. =___- I really have to admit that. Anyways, true that I did not take much note into them BUT why is it that every new comer I knew better than them! It’s not I’m bias or what, it apparently involves her. Yahs, I’m her ex. Sux big time and just a loser. Fine la! But there never seemed to be common topic to come across for me to ‘discover’ them. One was too stuck to her and the other also. Wadever.

Sometimes I tink that I’m wasting my time to bridge this.

It feels like fighting for something that is impossible and at the same time trying to save myself. Ya, I’m trying to save myself when it’s impossible. That’s right, I’m trying to fight for everything for you, when all has been lost.

I’ve dropped it that many a times I do not fight this band for you. But the very first reasons why the fight was started, couldn’t be forgotten like something that has been there so long and just waiting to be lost.

Watched Inception yesterday. It was really good and totally awesome, just like Avatar. The director is really good having it filmed like that and the script writer is just amazing.

Spoiler alert!*
Somehow, When Leonardo keeps thinking about his wife, I too. The call to wake up parts seemed ever so familiar. Those people around me have been telling me too. The thing I like about it is that it gives a deeper understanding to dreams, though some things I believe is fake, like the dream within a dream thing and that dream device. Overall, it was really mind blogging and keeps me on the edge of my seat what’s happening.

So I bring back, her. I have nothing to do with her, but my conclusion lies with that I must prepare for the worst that one day she leaves, alongside with her 2 dearest, the loss and the job gone. My library.. must have a worthy successor. I’ve never had librarians which are possibly outstanding so far =X

Okays, enough of band stuff. Grandpa’s death also brought me realization of her reality. Her reality means that I just belonged to a closer stranger to her world, that’s all. It appears that I do not to be belonged to her world. So fine, I shall not be part of it anymore.

Somehow.. I have this feeling that there was this pain in my head, from impact. Not sure impacted from where, but it seemed so real. Totally weird.

Stomach been aching since Friday’s Laksa + Strawberry Milkshake. I’m linking it to lack of fruits cause I really haven’t been eating them if I’m outside and also a dangerous concoction formed from the above maybe? Problem is, I didn’t eat “Bo Zai Yun” or anything. HOW?!! Jia lat.. Been running to toilet.

It’s 1.47am in the morning, been sleeping that late again. >___<

Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment