Haven't updated for a long while, because there seems to be lots of things to be done.
Too much to be done in fact.
I guess I can't escape now that I visited my blog and the first 2 korean songs here gave me a mood to feed on. I won't comment much, except that I'll probably type when I'm free-er.
It's really weird how things turn out in life. We were always told A + B = C.
What happens if we dun get C? It also turns out that apparently, the world changes~
I tink I just need a breather~
Love is getting in my way for alot of things. I've half decided to seal it up and never to even bring it up.
It's just.. unexplainable why. Perharps the emptyness has begun to eat me up.
I would smile and tell myself the wonders of singlehood.
Yet deep down, I know, that void is consuming me completely.
The world has changed from the traditional way of how 'social' life has become, but at the same time, there are also many things that doesn't necessarily happen. Would it be a bad thing if we're caught between the new and old age? Stuck in the middle may not be the best thing sometimes.
Porter's model of the competitive forces, with stuck in the middle being not a good thing.
Perharps, if we try at least, we're getting somewhere. Better than staying put and doing nothing!
For a better tomorrow (:
Jia yous everyone~
No comments:
Post a Comment