Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tore out my some pages off some old inscriptions I wrote. I tink I should jux burn all the journals.

Somehow.. J rebounded the email back with a sign that probably brought me back to reality.

I just wonder, how many times I've asked for a slap to reality. That probably took the mood off me yesterday. Was that the reason I was quite sian to study ytd? I really dunno... & I don't want to know.

Had a really bad nightmare..

& a pleasant one after that.

The nightmare was talking about heights. Imagine you're on the 35th floor and I was like jammed inbetween, because I was trying to adjust some door knob that somehow is inbetween each floors? The door knob was like some winamp music player, it's very strange as I was on this evaluator that has transparent floors, almost like the Willy Wonka's glass one. It felt like I was hanging on the edge of the world... strangely, 35th floor. I wonder why.. it was really scary and real, but I guess I woke up to realise, it's just a terrible nightmare :(

Woke up at 4am, slept then had that nightmare. Couldn't really sleep at 2am yesterday. I wonder why..

The pleasant dream after that was talking about work. I was about to start work at this really ancient building near fullerton (i reckon Bugis there) I had to take a lift to a sub station to change to higher floors. Really weird though.. But my boss's 1 hell of a sexy woman. Not very young, I tink 35? I won't say MILF la, budden she got those girl next door looks despite her age and in sexy black dress outfit.. those will leave 1 shoulder expose kind. Nothing wet or sexy about this part, I dun remember doing anything much but she ask me to find some1 at the fullerton after 5pm? I know because the Sun was setting in that world and the colour was yellowish orange. I had to take the evalator down again, and this time to the lift change to realise, the lift of the lower floors look like a gondola. =_________-

There was no time, so I ran. I ran and ran.. somehow, there was this bridge next to the building leading to Fullerton. But the bridge was the kind I hated.. those with holes that expose you to the seas (water) below. There was a school excursion and they were also crossing, making the place unbelievably cramp. However, I still ran and ran and ran.. Nothing much, I jux remember it was actually a nice place the whole bridge till I turn the corner into Fullerton. & I woke up...

I guess I'll throw everything away. It means.. her stuff. I dun see any reason to keep. How about the pooh? I really dunno. Sigh a relief for now.. it's exams aftermath.

I tink a new chapter in my life begins.

& I tink.. I'm scared to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment