We're trapped again in this time cycle of dependency.
But is dependency the most important thing?
Yes & no. I wouldn't be so sure.
We are humans. We co-exist and lean on each other for comfort and everything else.
Yet at the same time, we must lose ourselves, so that we know that when we find back ourselves, it will be different.
It will be better.
Because I believe it to be so. That's how you make it to be so.
For awhile, I've pondered, would your answer change if I'd told you everything? Yet, what is everything? You never understood how I think. I don't blame you, I don't either about you. It is that very thing that drives us apart and together, trying to think of and like one another.
You won't have an answer, that's how I think, being that you are still daddy's girl. I do appreciate the times you handle things like a nurse, but then again, you are still you. You are still that girl that wishes for princess treatments, the very same girl who will not hesitate to clean my wounds.
The thing we should have is a common goal, but I think we don't have it for now. You don't know how harsh it is. You cry everything I ask you this question. It is reality. It's cold. You haven't started paying your own bills and shit, before you know it, expenses are a really scary thing.
I've saved nuts during army, I've saved almost nothing for most of my past years and that's not how I want it to be. Save for rainy days, the days in future which only concerns both of us?
I am a bad teacher. I always believed that only in that conditions that you are placed in, in that harsh scenario then you will be forced to survive and that exact same thoughts would flow. How is it possible that 2 person undergoing the same thing will turn out fine exactly? That's where I'm bad at. Life's a good teacher. Maybe you ought to learn more then.
I hate to admit, I miss her. I miss you more & both of you can't be compared.
No comments:
Post a Comment