Monday, December 29, 2014

2 Days a turn

In a flash, 2013 was gone and now 2014.

I've journeyed so little of Europe in 2013 on a scale to the map, Im here wishing for a simpler journey. Like the hobbit, an unexpected journey. Didn't expect myself to just loan 5K from my Pops and just follow blindly into a world that I've ever imagined. It was a eye opener, it was really great and I probably would want to do it again.

Wanted to do a reflection of 2014, but I think I'd leave it to tomorrow, now's 1am, nearing the time to sleep.

It's almost gonna be 5 years, just 3 months since I last saw you, just like yesterday that you were just beside me.

Im just tired maybe, missing someone since... & sometimes forgetting that the clone belongs to the light, so shiny that I can't open my eyes.

Sm managed to drop this one on me that "the secret life of Walter Mitty" is kinda imaginative. He sorta cut this part of him away. Is that the logic side at work? Perhaps, daydreaming was never a thing for him. Gotta learn to accept that somebody have no imagination, less drama. Yet, that kind of stuff is probably a crave for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment