Passing by the old 139 bus stop, where it was just romantic to walk to the bus stop with her, taking bus back. It was really delightful. That was the kind of tomorrow I was meddling with back then, it just seems so pitiful now. The driving force of then, now a wasted and reflected upon tragic.
Charis reminded me back then that I should find her back. I was just playing logic. It's not fair for her either.
YL then gave me the "she could be missing you too". Likely, missing me out of her life might be the best thing ever. Both of us won't return back to the days then, both of us have just become strangers again.
This big heart knot is one of the major things to bury in my heart here.
"Don't stop believing in tomorrow, even if today cease to exist."
Been dwelling on a big holiday to go explore/run away once Clara's back from maternity. Her scope was quite huge to handle, I'm still struggling. Turkey or ?
No comments:
Post a Comment