Do you ever wish the heart can function on its own? Just feel like ripping it out so that it doesn't ache so much. What is it that is painstakingly wrong for me to want both worlds.
Harmony. The same reason I've been telling everyone, to co live together, forget the past, help each other. Yet, it seems to have become my bane.
Today is so cold. Maybe I'm just falling sick from the adverse pain and neuro repercussions of poison.
I don't know what to decide or say. I'm at a loss, and maybe until I can even get a rough indication of what all this is about.. perhaps I just prefer you to call me the loser than sort this kind of things out. What is forgive and forget.. what is properly sort out. Don't your what just keeps going on and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment