Im not okay.
Head aching due to lack of sleep.
Likely the marathon may have worn me out totally, didn't hydrate enough on Sun as well. But i've passed the stage of obtaining fever :x
Finally, the slides passed without any other further stuff that requires high level input. It's kinda challenging, but maybe pick another period whereby Im not running a dam marathon? Not gonna let my rest be used for a very long meeting, decide to skip it because I also was having a headache. Couldn't work as well, head was kinda blocked with all that excitement working on it since morning.
Let's just say my 60% work is impressive at a 5hr level. (I of course am not impressed with myself because it is shit- could do better but there's no point trying to improve something that only got a "not bad")
Yeah, grammer, phrasing and all the other shit belong to that 40%. Strangely, nothing much, guessed if someone actually made someone else do their shit without detailing it through... don't even know what's installed on Friday. Sounds like back to army days.. the see mood part.
Hope you don't blame me for wanting this peace, if I step on the wrong foot, it blows. Can I just don't move then? I wanted to eat porridge, but it seemed impossible. Just ate 2 bread and now ransacking the fridge. Gonna finish up the 2nd dosage of coconut water for cooling and just sleep.
We both hope the best for each other always. Yet, it may seem contradictory and in fact it is.
One day, his wife, who had very long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well and to be well-groomed.
The man felt very sorry and said no. He explained that he did not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken.
She did not insist on her request.
The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife.
He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife.
He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut.
She had sold her hair and was holding a new watch band.
Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes, not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love.
MORAL: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love,that is EVERYTHING. Never take love for granted.
- See more at: http://www.datingloveandsextips.com/beautiful-story-poor-man-lived-wife/#sthash.aIID6U7F.dpuf
I have always kept this story close to my heart, because I know that you always spoil my surprises. They aren't illogical (which makes me hard to rebut) and while you know I always spoil (cong hua) you, you deserve to be.
I think I should be sleeping by the time you read this, know that I've placed my very night blessing here waiting for you to collect them. Lady J: Good nights, Sweet dreams. Love you.
P.S & im not hungry. headache make me abit moodless to eat. I wanna eat fried chicken :X & i haven't drank any fanta.. plus tomorrow is gonna work late. yawns.
No comments:
Post a Comment