Saturday, August 27, 2016

If you're reading this at 12am or any later, just go to sleep.

Im not mad, apparently i guess we both need some time to cool off to let logic sink in.

https://lakesideconnect.com/anger-and-violence/how-does-anger-happen-in-the-brain/

anyway, in not so important analysis:

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/anger/2015/04/why-logic-fails-to-solve-feelings/

Im sorry. Weekend's my off days. Getting abit stressed up lately. Past 2 days see you like that, my work piled up like nobody's business and more to come.. Im more worried about you but I don't think you know.

Friday was really good. Lots of people, Auntie & uncle. But most importantly, lots of positive vibes. Edwin was very please, everyone was very happy. His higher management as well. It was really a feast, maybe I should have insisted, but if I could choose that maybe, it should be maybe I should have insisted on how you felt for the past few days.

Data's running low. You'd probably go like.. too much pokemon go :x

Mao.

No comments:

Post a Comment