Just so you know
I wake up everyday thinking why would such a perfect you get stuck with a loser like me.
I don't have a solution for you, neither am I able to reverse anything.
But you must know, I never gave up fighting for you or technically us.
Yes, you aren't perfect. But it is in that flaw that you also do illogical and irrational things.
So tell me, it pains me greatly to know I might never cure you, but it would pain me even more that I'm not trying. I wouldn't let you do this alone.
I don't think you will come here, but if you do, I can only say sorry.
Sorry that I was never the one paving your dreams, nor helping, instead I was just adding to your nightmares.
Sorry that I never helped and probably only take up alot of your time and effort.
Sorry that everything you did your best, but in your eyes i probably only gave my minimal.
Maybe all you needed was just a hug or something, but no more. I just kinda mis-read everything maybe or over reacted.
Dark side of arguments. Nobody wins.. Yet we both adamantly and foolishly here.
I really waited...
what happened to " don't give up on me".....
No comments:
Post a Comment