Friday, September 24, 2004

...~What i tink~...

Entry From Ebloggy - ( Public )

HAiXz.... I was reading back my blogs.. till one starting wif Everyday seems to be getting better ? Woah i began to realise maybe my duty was beyond what i have ever imagine.... my thoughts suddenly flow back to me... I feel a surge of energy to charge ! ..... Sudden Surge of energy which suddenly like recharge my spirits changing it to highly spirit.... It reminds me of why liao... I got this before... now that i'm back i cannot let this happen any longer! Woah... The person who commented on my blog yesterday was right i m supposed to enjoy my secondary school... My coldness n style starts flowing back to me already.. HHHHhm yeah... it reminds me to the legend of The Legendary Dark BliZzard Mare.... My created story la continued from Once upon a time... it'll be another entry! Kz kz.. People reading this have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment