Some how... i wanted to blog. But i dunno what to put down.. Nvm.. till i know what to put down then i shall. I'll take time seriously now. To put maple in a con temporary place and try finish up everything. It'll be a total change.
Ke Yoke, Winnie and Qian Hui Changed section. Ke Yoke to Eupho then to Tuba, Winnie and Qian Hui to Trumpet/ cornet. De 3 most powerful princess of Horns are changing section, while the other 2 guys are withering away. Hais, i know i m getting depressed, Or m i juZ too immune ? Or perharps i've been optismistic ler ??
I did missed SYF last year, becoz of insufficient players. Why ? Ask Chester. Dam It, Cass their batch's only SYF for secondary school. They'll carry wif them " we didn't go SYF when we were in secondary school " it's like so sad lahs. So , sometimes i tink, it's best to treasure things we have, understand and not to take things for granted.
I wan to change to saxa phone now. I nid to check the list of band ppl first before deciding to do anything. It is said that some ppl dun wan join the band. Somehow i tink if we cane touched their hearts, i feel they'll come back. After all 4 yrs of band, it's not SIAN. I feel it's becoz of the burden. De starting is always the hardest. When u started learning something, isn't it like hard ?
It's only roughly when u master the thing then u start to enjoy. Set aside our differences, and let us work together once more. I juZ hope we can.. I will believe, and wanna know, tis dream is REAL, our band will Go forth for Mr Kwek's dream.
No mood to blog any more. Got some more hw. I go do. Type tml bahs. =) niteZx
No comments:
Post a Comment