Thursday, July 6, 2006

It’s been a long time since I ever wrote again…
Hurt…
Broken..
Nothing in me feels all right now.
I Feel so isolated, even if all my friends are standing beside me.
I feel so alone, even if my whole class are around me.
It was the cause of my sickness, becoz I thot that I could maple since I couldn’t sleep. But seems like I was wrong. But maybe thxs to my sickness, I was able to get much of rest…
Wasted Sunday, mon, tues and wed.
Though I appreciated staying at home on tues and wed, however it was juz as horrible bah. I missed her dearly, so much, tat I want to see her picture, even at the expense of breaking my heart. My heart wans to see it, even though it might juz break again. It’s like falling apart once it’s placed together. Who can heal such a wound ?
I’ve decided to sealed it up. Let de broken pieces lay… Let de memories stay…
There’s no point doing anything else to help, since I’m not in the mood. Either way, I dun tink I can use it to find another gal yet too. Tat’s no recovery.
Meanwhile, I can’t juz sit around and do nothing. I Juz wished I could, yet I can’t. Perharps I juz did, for 2 days but I was sick. It seriously wasn’t good to be.
I missed the dota match on Sunday and stuff tat suppose to happen on youth day holiday. Missed band yesterday also. Though everyone’s concerned for me was so warmth..
Yet I can’t feel it. I feel so dead. It’s worse than how I felt 3 years ago. Seriously, she’s my worst nightmare now. My words have come through” she’s ur nightmare”
I looked at her picture de other day, my eyes juz simply started to feel abit wet. I knew it, so I stopped looking. What if, I really did see her one day ? I’ll break down I tink. Hais..
But would she even know how much pain it is? It’s better to conceal everything. She’s happy wif whoever she is also, I guess who cares abt my pain ?
It’s worse than 3 yrs ago coz.. school work’s increase. It’s more busy now. Less time to tink and cho bo. I wish for a break completely !!
I’m having trouble in jc also. Lols, it’s juz I’m not smart lahs . Hais hais hais !!....
Sadness.. juz wonder how is she…
Ai de mo li guo ran li hai…
Meanwhile, weixin got his jac ler. =) feel happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment