Blogs are juz like diaries. Diaries are juz like blogs. Was tinking of writing instead of typing, coz sometimes typing seems to be very problematic. Perharps ? I nv know.
I juz hate it sometimes.. my worst has sort of arrived.. right on this day..
The celebration of Jimmy and Clement.
Jason played my acc, then he went to take back the arc staff which I intend to leave in Zenia’s care…
It was .. perharps meant to be a memorance. I juz dun understand why I get so fed up becoz It’s juz a game. Took me some time to calm myself down. I’m really losing to the emotional control to love now. Hais.. juZ dunno why.
Today.. it was a very hectic day. Compared to the past few weeks, today’s one quite nice day bahs. I woke up at 6+ unfortunately, dragging myself out of bed only at 7+, then make myself presentable and ready for school before going to Koven Mac to settle PW. It was dam cold there becoz the 2 gals, Ms Felicia and Tina found some secluded place that has air con blowing there. I went to buy Iced Milo to drink some more..
I left at 9.30++ though the meeting started at around 8+. I wasn’t really concentrating too well becoz it was really cold. Left for band then.
I had a busy day at band today. From 10 to 4, I was busy busy busy all the way. Actually it’s till 5. Practise is till 4. Settle scores, some section didn’t have this, some section didn’t have that. I have to distribute scores also. It’s because Kay Yoke and Jia Long wasn’t here, making things abit difficult for me.I wasn’t managing too well in sax either. Having picked up sax in 1 week, it was said my progress can be rather fast, yet limited. I couldn’t really play running skills and stuff like that. I juz need some more time. I juZ hope that I can make it through hard work by having more time for everything.
Lunch.. went for lunch with almost all the JC1s and Mr Swee. Went to a nearby coffeeshop to eat. Veron came for pract today =) means I manage to influence one person ! Great.. hahax..
Nite.. went for dinner at ah ma house by going off taking a new trip, taking 101 to serangoon interchange and take 105. Chee hao’s idea. Nv take before.Since kay yoke nv come, only chee hao take with me. I juz realize probably nicky’s juz fed up with me still. No idea what, he’s juz not happy with me. I can feel it.
Then went to Marina Square to find Wei Xin and Jacqueline. Then chat chat chat will siang meng came lors. To the esplanade. Somehow, feel warmth between xin and jac, they 2 are really v. loving. Felt warmth and alittle sad on the inside. Somehow I shouldn’t be light bulb actually. Meng also =P..
Bu Zha Xiang Ni ler..
Yi Wei.. Zher Shi nI Shuan Zher the Lu..
I shall go sleep.. anything type again. Nitezx !
No comments:
Post a Comment