Monday, September 18, 2006

Haven't been here to blog for a long long time. It's becoz i still is unable to determine if what i say is correct or wrong. Till then, i realise, somehow , does it matter if it's right or wrong ? It's an opinion after all. Previously had no mood to blog since then too. It's like the world totally die down, it's maybe becoz of my exhuastion and another thing, de past.

I know, it will be hard to forget her. I tink, my mind has lost her, but my heart hasn't. Reminded of her becoz of wen hui. I do not know why, but when he mentions kay yoke, i juz shut up up, after that feel very empty and it's becoz i've lost her. Like those times previously before. Maybe wen hui doesn't has a gf before, so i guess he dunno. Can't blame him.

Finally, i guess my body gave in to my exhuastion, and i felt so tired. had flu on friday, sat and sunday. Surprisingly, i manage to study ytd, the whole day, from abt 11.30 to 6.30 at Queenstown Library with DJ. Went to celebrate Wei Xin's birthday on friday. On sat, it was juz staying at home.
Friday. it was a last minute plan. BecoZ the original plan was to go East Coast on saturday, but it seems impossible since wei xin had a change in plans. An emergancy meeting was held to discuss abt friday's plans on thursday. It was finally decided to be at bugis. It was a surprise one. To make it more convincing, both ssm and i made it real that we 2 wanted to celebrate his birthday on saturday instead of friday, unaware of his change.
It worked totally too cool. He was too surprised to see us, on top of that, we also put up a small act about his cake, whereby Jimmy and Zaewe then appeared. I guess we'r missing out 2 persons, clement and Stella only. Other that those 2, the gathering would have been perfact.

let de details lie bahs. I juz dun feel like typing in details of what happened. I'd wanna let the past fade and disappear sometimes. Tat's blogging bahs. No matter what, we wouldn't be able to write down every single happening of our life.

Was looking at the pictures. i began to recall alot of things. It's perharps my illness's beginning if i'm not wrong. recollection of the past. Perharps this is what ppl call huai nian guo qu. Thus it made me sick i think. Most likely.. de soul factor.
De human factor was that i was losing abit of sleep recently becoz of school. There always seems to be a over crowding of stuff to do. Piling up and piling up. i juz really can't sorta stand it sometimes or rather let go of it. I muz try to do so ler. My health won't be able to take it.

Wen Hui made apology on his blog. Like so funny. he's so innocent at the same time or rather not innocent. I sounds contridicting do i ? he's like half aware and totally aware of things. Maybe it's juz that he's aware of things happening, but unaware of de feelings and emotions involved. Get what i meant ? Something like insensitive to feelings.
When i was sick, it was like.

Today Nv Ending , Tomorrow Nv Coming.

Sounds so like dead. It was juz like u would be a spirit then. Freshly died. Wouldn't it look as if today would nv end, tomorrow will nv come ? De fear of death suddenly strikes me. I wasn't afraid of death since i was P2 i guess, after getting over my grip of death though. I knew, death was not an option. I didn't tink much but calm down, to realise i've fallen sick instead. I'm so tired, yet i couldn't sleep. I would like to take monday off. Then when mum woke me up again after i slept back, i told her " i didn't wanna go to school"
Last night i ready knew i was very very tired. Tired beyond the usuals. Coming back home around 8+ then had dinner. I slept till 10+ ytd. It was quite nice to sleep till that late ler.
As for today, i slept till 12. Juz as the clock striked 12 i woke up. Glaring at the sky, tinking what a cold day it was. Tired still. =X But feeling quite all right. Juz tired.
So i thot most probably it's me heart. Xin Bin. Dunno what's the root of it, but i wouldn't bother either. Let promos past first.
Wasted the whole day today. Juz not in the mood to study. No mood to piano either. That's why i say xin bin.
Going to settle another entry at blood. Zenia's obviously trying to show off her bd. 8 of Dec. Dots. I juz wished, maybe i shd have never known her. =X
She hurts me badly inside. N it's still hurting badly
Gd niteZx then.

No comments:

Post a Comment