Friday, September 22, 2006

Ok i 'm back. This entry might be abit lacking of substiention, so maybe u would be saying she has her own reasons. well. WHAT REASONS.
Tat friday, on monday de pw lesson, i asked her " why u didn't come on friday ?" "oh, i was studying" So much for priorities eh ??

This entry suppose to be on the top but i changed the timing so that it fits the writing of this.

Didn't do much for piano lesson today. I turned the lesson to theory. Little did i realise a small portion of my hw could be as complicating as a physics or maths question. So much for theory of music. Hahax. I feeling much better now. I almost fell asleep while watching teacher mark my homework. She did notice that. Aii yo, i'm really sorry. Dunno why i was falling asleep too. Like last times also nv. maybe becoz i was dead tired from the exhausion of this week. Yeah, it was like EOM and WR muz hand in this week. Turns out not really everyone's intending to hand in WR today. =X

Well, continueing.. september holidays. We came back for school on monday and tues lors. It's like why can't u f have pw meeting to settle it ? Then she sent a email saying "do urself!" Basically, i was waiting for instructions. Dots. I completed the written report Part III. If u did ur work, of course u would give ur best right ? I gave it my best and it was in the written report. But the written report she sent back becoz she couldn't becoz she had camp.. so much for camp eh. She says she look through, yeah. de first part. -__- She didn't look at my part obviously. I didn't know how to substiantiate lahs. It's true lahs. Then i was like stucked.
I DID STATE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO EDIT.
Is innocence mean ignorance ? Well, in de end, the whole week we didn't have pw meetings at all, and she gave me one f email on my birthday eve saying my sloppy work and to PUT MORE EFFORT. Crap.. Instead of teaching me, u tell me this. ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Wat a fantastic prezzie. I was feeling dam down on my birthday, becoz she-(my ex) promised to make the day special. I guess she would long forget about it. I was right. I was juz keeping my fingers crossed and juz hope she remembered and at least send one "happy birthday".
Perharps i might be over the moon.
Nvm, i spent the day studying at Queenstown library with DJ. My buddies celebrated with me on the saturday night. Thankyou so much =)
Well, no prezzie for me this time round. Though i've sorta achieved my goal of " give n take", no take means no give. hahax. As in, if u've gift me, i'd got to give u back. I prefer to give than to take on my birthday. Yeah, maybe losing dota games was giving, or rather giving up the time to play dota wif my pals in NTSS, then after that sharing the jokes of PJC about Shee Kwang as a counciller clown ! Jonathan was dam bad lahs, saying " imagine him, de diao face, saying "come on people, be more enthu " LOLS. he said it in such a funny way that all of us there laughed like hell lahs. Freaking funny lahs. + he also shared with us " imagine sk dancing some weird weird dance when he's de dance personel" hahax. Laugh My Ass Out. =P
I mean, imagine lahs. Sk's like Wen Hui but less bully and more "ritarded" =X.
Oops Sk, no offence. But he's a smart kid lahs.

Fine, back to de issue. In de end, how do u even substiantiate? Using surveys. COME ON. U'r de leader. How de hell do u expect me to come out with a survey ? N those surveys were those that was of course, made up. U also nv say u can do that . I thot those can only be done for emergancy cases. Smart right my leader ? I have nv though of substiantiating that. N i dun wan to be responsible for doing illegal stuff lors.
Who de hell would even tink of it, i wouldn't lors.
hais yo. Buay Tahan.
Worst, ytd say de WR is finishing. She'll send it to me after she finished. that was 10+. I thot, it's going to be de same ending. -__- De last time, she said she'll send me lastest by 10+, BUT i only recieved it at 12+. I forgo it already, i already knew her pattern. So i went to sleep.
True enough, she didn't finished the WR by ytd. So if i were to be de fool waiting for de WR, then i muz be world's number one fool perharps.

Like all the entries write previously, Ms Tina chose her own actions. I didn't say i wouldn't do anything. Maybe i was slow, I DID say I was stupid. i didn't self pro claim i was clever or efficient or anything lors. Right after Ming Chao left for CL B on thursday, she left for home. Not directly, but perharps has de intention already. In that computer lab 4, while i wrote the benefits and conclusion, she was with felicia discussing relevant stuff i tink. After Ming Chao left, i typed out the conclusion that i was doing with him. She went to chat with Ah gui they all. She could have asked me bring the laptop, then do the WR with me ?
Make sense ? I believe most groups are doing that, she juz dun wan. BECOZ SHE TINKS I CONTRIBUTE NOTHING. Fine, has our expectations become the limits to a person ?

I would like to touch on this expectations becoming the limits of a person or even our patience. Has it really occured to you that u can't stand a certain person becoz of the expectations you set on them ? Something like " he won't do de lahs" then if he didn't do, it was expected. But you'd blow your top over it. It means that it's like for example, we expect them to do this, but they didn't, so in the end we got very angry and lose our patience with them.
It's a everyday situation isn't it ?
This is something which i realise when i was tinking about the PW problem. In a way of another, i do reflect on issues and my thoughts. I guess the only way to go around this problem is put ourselves in their shoes ? but of course it can't really be done all the time. hais. it's liddat bahs.

sometimes, i juz wonder. alot of things, are juz like that. i'd juz leave it like that bahs. zZz

No comments:

Post a Comment