Friday, July 6, 2007

It was juz going to b over within some minutes.
I'm quite scared to lose you.
I'm juz gonna be brave about it.
Hais.. what if ?

I should not fear then.
I will not regret loving you all along.
=)

Anguish is filling me.
Maybe becoz all this while.. you've been the sweetest person to me, other then juz friends.
i can feel it. I know some of them comes from re paying me.
Yet the foolishest thing that i could have done is your tears.
Pls tell me ok ? I promise not to let you shed more.

Liddat lors. Loss for words.
Everything to me now is dreamy~
My rest will not come yet..
A lvls. hais. A lvls.

I know i will give both my best.
=))
I muz learn to separate my heart & soul.
It's juz that my soul tis time isn't strong enough to chen dan.
But well, who can really survive with out a heart?
Dunno what else to type ler.
If the worse happens, thank you for everything.
Why m i worrying for the worse? Ar bish* me =X

No comments:

Post a Comment