Monday, September 8, 2008

I juz...

Dunno how to put it.

The whole world changed over night.

Forever seems like a word so dear in fairy tales only.

Don't you ever wished sunday evening lasted 1 whole day instead?

i'm sure on saturday you won't be able to celebrate it with my pals. i'm sure..
But why.. m i .... =(

i feel totally so dumb. I really loved you..
to know that, i was not the 1 who was meant to be.

I'm juz trying to escape..like you. Run away from the fact i loved you so deeply that even when i die the next minute, my heart would only know 1 person.

Sunday..wasn't a bluff when i say u were pretty. Even if there were a dozen other ladies..

Like u cared if everything was to change. I juz feel like an idiot now.

Another sleepless night again...
like e wind that warned me of an impending disaster. ="(

"Mummy! Look there's a dark figure there crying, it's a crying vampire!"

pls close e wound..

No comments:

Post a Comment