Monday, June 29, 2009

I am so tired..

& i dunno what's on my mind. Practically stoning and wasting time till 8+, set down and mapled from 9 to about 9.30, then realise i wasn't in the mood. Somehow.. i tink is coz i slept at 3+ for that previous entry, causing my lethagic ness for the sunday as well as now.

Practically, my heart was splitting into 2 during yesterday's trip to Ang Mo Kio. I was juz trying to pretend nothing will happen. What happens to that place after you're gone.. it will remain as a painful piece whenever I come across.. the places we have been will all become like broken fragments of a complete portrait, piecing into the heart that has been broken. Painful~

That's the thing i'm feeling quite sianx now. It's you. I believe also becoz i'm tired. Wishing that i could juz rest entirely.. Feel like a drag now.

MWS had something on. I'm exhuasted for piano.. and probably i'm too tired for maple as well. I need to learn to conserve my energy. Seriously, i know sleeping 5 hrs per day isn't healthy.

On top of that, my piano. Whether to buy a upright piano, then buy a grand later? Or directly buy a grand. Then i was telling myself, how can i be buying 2 pianos at the same time? I aren't getting any younger, 20 le.. the piano should be like my asset le. =X Something that i'd carry for quite a long amount of years.

Also, that means i need to brush up my pitches and scales etc. My mind is tired to tink of anything else to type.

Jia you Vammie.

Even with my last breath, i had hoped to fight for your existence in my heart. But with each step, seems to draw u apart between ur parents and you.. and pushing u to depend on me. Like i say le, mostly dou shi me or ur mummy, if u had a choice, i tink u shd b independent of choices?? I really don't know. I only know i pamper you alot, which makes u lazy =X yet now...

I'm having doubts about myself also. So much for the great vammie. Lolx..

Studying tarot also. Juz bought the book out of curiousity. Lolx. Got to spend some time here n there. So much things lined up.

Jia you again.. vammie.

Good nitex

No comments:

Post a Comment