Thursday, March 25, 2010

Angel From Heaven

"When I asked fate when was the next time I would have to protect again.. I think it gave me an answer few months back.

Somehow, I appreciate the bro's effort to help me in the cupid's arrow, but this kind of things are rather really random one. Means need affinity, a drop of fate.. blah blah blahs.

Brought Seehui out today to Vivocity. Watched "How to train your dragon" In 3D again xD. It's nicer watching with a gal? :P hahahax. It was nice to watch again, despite you knowing the story, I enjoyed the music very much. I tink it's a good piece to buy.

My thoughts are everywhere.. " this was actually drafted last week.

I realise I have a liking for tall girls literally.

I juz can't talk my eyes off them.

Why?

I dunno, I really have a weakness for them. It's not that they're wearing dam low or wad.. it's really goes the fact they're literally hard to miss in my eyes >.<

Awww... Anyways, I can't type like before probably I don't have the habit to sit down and type again.. Perharps I will.. I have the time now. it's literally like.. " Why aren't u typing then?"

Something to get my mind off.. I told myself to write it down somewhere..

Girl.. Clinic.. Tattoo.. Long Hair.. Ah Lian.

"Her heavy beat ring tone caught my attention. Embarrassed, she took out her ringing phone and answer. " Helo? I told u I am WORKING. Can u STOP calling me?" she slammed the phone on the table. Then, realising I was staring at her. She just blushed and turned away.

It was 4.40pm in the afternoon at my doctor's clinic. It would never occur to me that the clinic would be that empty, leaving just me and her. As I was the last patient after the previous one went in at 4.35pm, I was just staring into blank space and hoping that this moment would faster pass. Instead, I wished it would pause after that phone call.

Long bund hair tied up in neat strings, she looked really decent. I then noticed they were supported by strong chest arms, she was wearing a jacket covering her top. She brought me back to earth by telling me, it's my turn. I couldn't take my eyes off her, maybe becoz of the purple mascara and black linear in her face.

What was more surprising was.. she was waiting for the doctor as she and I walked out together. She was actually wearing a tube top, now revealing a huge tattoo over her chest. As the doctor said," you go first bahs. I'll lock up." She waste no time to replied her back happily "okay". With that, she got up and took out the pin supporting her hair to let down her luscious silky hair fall to her broad shoulders. Her heels added to the tall height that she had, her skirt gave her a more feminine look despite her rough moves.

Forgetting I was around, she adjusted her cup, but got a shock at the moment I was there. She dropped her pin in the process and couldn't stop blushing. I hurried down and picked up the pin for her, before she just hurriedly kept it and left the clinic.

Her scent was just that normal, her size was also just that average. But her shadow was that lingering that stayed in my mind since then. "

Find this girl for me? Hahax. The Clinic Dream girl by Vammie

No comments:

Post a Comment